Subject: [Leica] 7-14 lens
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Apr 30 10:46:50 2006

Nothing personal at all. It is over used, and I recognize both its real
draw backs, and the antipathy towards it. But this particular set up offers
me so many advantages, that I'm willing to live with the down side.
And, again, nothing personal; this place would be miserably dull without
civil disagreements. :-)
___
Sent with SnapperMail
www.snappermail.com