Subject: [Leica] Long week....
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Apr 30 13:20:10 2006

Keith,

Sorry to hear of your misfortunes. I can only offer this consolation:
your M3 will take EXACTLY the same pictures whether is is matte black,
shiny black, or the original chrome.

Maybe I have uncovered  a side benefit of shooting digitally: because
the equipment is not expected to last more than 5-6 years at most, one
worries more about the images than about the color of the camera.

Nathan