Subject: [Leica] I, for one, give up
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Mon May 1 08:08:08 2006

Daniel,

After reading your recent post I felt it necessary to do a bit of
penance. Most of what we exchange here on the LUG should be in pretty
good fun. Even disagreements don't have to reach a level as far beyond
the pale as what has now transpired. For my rants and raves which have
little or nothing to do with making photographs I apologize. It is best
to keep ones personal beliefs to oneself (except as they relate to
B.D.'s constant blah blah blah about 7-14's)

Walt