Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 16: Southwestern Visions
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Tue May 2 06:35:56 2006

Hi Folks,

Last weekend we were in Santa Fe for a family wedding.  The highlights for
me included a visit to the Andrew Smith gallery, in which I saw some nice
Friedlander and Weston prints, and pressed my nose up against a 1940's
print of AA's "Moonrise Over Hernendez" priced at a mere $85,000...about
what my prints are going for these days...

The other highlight was getting to visit my godmother, an artist who lives
about 40 miles north of Santa Fe in El Rito.  Photos #1 and #3 this week
are Rolleicord shots from the visit with her, where I discovered the
astounding beauty in that countryside, even if I couldn't quite capture
it.  #2 is from my M2, so I'm still a little on-topic.

My PAW:
http://www.sandlerphotographs.com/paw/2006_16/

Although it isn't officially part of my PAW, here's the Adobe (aka "mud")
guesthouse on my godmother's property (courtesy of my M2):
http://www.sandlerphotographs.com/2006%5F04%5FNewMexico/pages/NM2006_34_00760023.html

Thanks for looking,
Aaron

Replies: Reply from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 16: Southwestern Visions)