Subject: [Leica] PESO...a few new Leica shots posted
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue May 2 08:32:57 2006

Ken and all,
I had an interesting experience today.  I was down to my last 300ml of Xtol
so toddled off to my favorite camera store to buy some more, none in stock
would I like to try D-76.  Checked at the other big store in town with the
same answer except HC-110.  We really are in the period where just a few
products will be readily available without going online.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com