Subject: [Leica] Speaking of cars...
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Tue May 2 10:09:41 2006

William - I lusted after one of those while I was in graduate school
but was never able to come up with the cash.  Those were the rallying
days of Eric Carlsson and the damn-near impossible to turn
front-heavy 96's.   No power steering, of course, and a two-cycle
engine that required unleaded fuel.  The only place to get it then
was at Amoco stations that were few and far between, at least where I
lived.

Your son will be fine.  It's no worse than Leica addiction.  He's a
man of great taste.  Treasure him. :-) \

Dick