Subject: [Leica] PP&M with an e-330
From: neal at nairobisafari.com (Neal Friedenthal)
Date: Tue May 2 18:10:33 2006

They still sound pretty good, their voices have mellowed over the years a
bit but they still sing the old hits and it still sounds like PP&M.
Mary is celebrating one year since her bone marrow transplant for leukemia
(the reason for the short hair). She's healthy now and her
voice is stronger than it's been in several years, not bad for a 70 year old
lady.

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] PP&M with an e-330)