Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 16: Cute birdies and Brussels
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed May 3 07:50:26 2006

Nathan Wajsman showed:
Subject: Nathan's PAW 16: Cute birdies and Brussels

> My PAW for week 16 has two distinct parts: an incident with some baby
> birds outside my office, and a day trip to Brussels to visit my  cousin
> there. The images are here:
> http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=23<<<<<<<

Well done Nathan, :-)
One is never disappointed when you post! :-) The subjects are always
different and interesting with first class quality.

I find on picture postings these days by everyone, I no longer bother
looking at what gear was used, not that it was ever a big deal for me as it
is for the gearheads. ;-)

I'm far more interested in the quality of the photographer's eye and his/her
ability at what they capture. In your case it's a never ending flow of
quality picture diversity that's always interesting to open.  Thanks.

ted