Subject: [Leica] Re: Touch typing keyboards
From: bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce)
Date: Wed May 3 10:18:55 2006

There was/is a keyboard able to reach 150-200 characters
p.m. ................. highly portable, easy to use ...............
nowadays adaptable to virtually any keying system ............... in
the form of the CyKey, about 5'' wide and 4" long and 0.25" deep, it
can enter every asci character.

Compare that to a normal keyboard .............. on whatever.

Want to try/learn/buy. I still have 30+ of the old model!

http://www.old-computers.com/museum/computer.asp?c=558&st=1
http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~len/boog/aghist.htm

Hava lookie see.

B.