Subject: [Leica] PESO...a few new Leica shots posted
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Wed May 3 11:06:35 2006

On May 3, 2006, at 1:55 PM, Grduprey@aol.com wrote:

> Have not had the problem of scratches, but just been lucky so far

Gene, sometimes I get lucky and get a clean process.

I just posted the following for review on another list:

http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn

#3.  1st photo with Cambo 540, Graflex 23 back, Ektar 127/4.5, BW400CN.

The photo is completely unretouched, just scanned in and reduced in
size for posting.

This particular processing batch came out super clean.

Sometimes it works.

Ken

The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn