Subject: [Leica] OT: Egg Coddlers
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed May 3 11:43:36 2006

In a message dated 5/3/2006 1:33:32 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
msmall@aya.yale.edu writes:

Wonderful items and that these were made in the very factory which  produced
the glass from which the original Tessar and Biotar and Sonnar and  Biogon
designs were made adds a certain cachet to their  utility.

Marc

Thanks so much for this, as I accidentally broke one of mine.  I  have not
been able to find them, and for a while Williams Sonoma didn't have any  in
stock.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com