Subject: [Leica] FS
From: jrhedger at sbcglobal.net (Jim Hedger)
Date: Thu May 4 12:32:13 2006

FS Leica M3 SS in excellent condition, I bought this from Don Chatterton
several years ago and it has seen little use there is a small dent by the
rewind but it has no effect. I was told DAG had just done a CLA. It is a
nice camera. It is complete with a collapsible 50mm Elmar M f2.8 (last
issue) and 135mm Elmar f4. I also include a really nice condition black MR
meter. Lenses have all caps and hoods, may even have the box for the 50.
In Houston will ship in US only. $1800.00 for the lot.

Jim