Subject: [Leica] PESO...a few new Leica shots posted
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Thu May 4 19:45:54 2006

In a message dated 5/3/2006 1:07:37 PM Central Daylight Time,
://tinyurl.com/bjvfn

#3.  1st photo with Cambo 540, Graflex 23 back, Ektar 127/4.5, BW400CN.

The photo is completely unretouched, just scanned in and reduced in
size for posting.

This particular processing batch came out super clean.

Sometimes it works.

Ken
Ken,

I guess I have also been lucky.  But then the processing lab at the local
photo shop is pretty carefull with the film and also by keeping the
equipment
clean and up to spec.  Every once in a while they mess up though.

gene

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] PESO...a few new Leica shots posted)