Subject: [Leica] Celebration month & good night!
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri May 5 01:11:20 2006

Sleep well, Ted. Many thanks for your common sense and liberal sharing
of your experience and knowledge.

You're only a year older than my mother and she still runs in a
mother-and-daughter 5 mile race (or was it 10, no, must be 5) --- in
the midwestern, Chicago summer heat.

Sounds like you've had a wonderful life. You've still got that camera,
... and your wife.

Daniel