Subject: [Leica] Ideal Humidity for storage - or - it ain't the heat, it's the humidity.
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Fri May 5 07:30:57 2006

Eric:

Ouch, Western Massachusetts in July...

I don't think that the humidifier will work well for you because you'll
need to close the windows in that room for it to be effective, and then
you'll be too hot with the windows closed.

Why not get one of those large Tupperware type containers with a lid
which seals well.  Get some silica gel, put it in your oven to be sure
that it's dried out and store it with your sealed gear.

Jim

Replies: Reply from faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman) ([Leica] Ideal Humidity for storage - or - it ain't the heat, it's the humidity.)