Subject: [Leica] Ric's Friday Flower & bonus shot
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Fri May 5 07:49:25 2006

Thanks Aaron--

A couple of people commented and asked about the fly. Archive has
some details.

I will try to find a chance to comb all the shots in that flurry and
see if I can put together the good the bad and the ugly along with
notes when I get home next week.

The Optio continues to amaze me also. It is a shirt pocket camera
after all. Trick here: aperture preferred for max DOF, flash on to
stop motion, prefocus a close up approximating how close I think I
can get, keep release half depressed, stalk fly, when focus looks
pretty close on screen-fire.

Thanks for peeking.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies