Subject: [Leica] Celebration month & good night!
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri May 5 11:03:35 2006

At 12:14 AM 5/5/2006, you wrote:
>However, today he assisted in dismantling my darkroom! :-( A sad day
>in many years.:-(  A sort of "closing shop" and moving on! :-(
>
>In any event I intend on keeping an eye on you folks as an observer
>and if necessary, tan yer hide if you get stupid about a photography
>subject! ;-)
>
>To the "Saloon Keeper?" Thank you a whole bunch for your
>patients,  more than I can offer at the moment.
>
>Kindest regards to all.
>good night,
>ted

Ted -  I hope sincerely that you are just moving on to digital after
a lifetime of film.  Your post sounds too much like "Goodbye" instead
of  "Moving On"!!  The LUG is very tolerant of digital photographers
and Leica will be coming out with the digital M soon.  You've got to
hang around to let us know what we should think about it!  You are
the world's best teacher and we can't do without your reviews and