Subject: [Leica] No winner for me...
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Fri May 5 16:35:56 2006

Richard,

I've judged quite a number of newspaper photo  contests over the years
and think your image was a real winner. Very high quality and visually
interesting. There is always the chance they were looking for a cute
cross eyed kid with a fly on his nose or some such cliche. Yours is far
beyond that level.

Walt