Subject: [Leica] PESO - Friday Flowers
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Fri May 5 18:31:28 2006

Here is my attempt at Friday flowers, even if a bit late in the day.

>From my wife's garden, taken with OT equipment - My new Nikon D200

http://www.leica-gallery.net/k1gd/image-93595.html

http://www.leica-gallery.net/k1gd/image-93596.html

Also my wife belongs to a Flyball Team where they have team races, here are
few of the very first D200 shots at iso 3200, without noise reduction turned
on - did nto know how at the time. ;-)

http://www.leica-gallery.net/k1gd/image-93594.html

http://www.leica-gallery.net/k1gd/image-93593.html

Hope you enjoy, and comments welcome - good/bad or constructive.

Gene

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] PESO - Friday Flowers)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] PESO - Friday Flowers)