Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica stash
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri May 5 21:32:49 2006

A friend in Belgium has asked my assistance in selling a stash of gear
left behind be a recently deceased photographer there. The man was
evidently a hoarder/collector, because he had a lot of stuff. I am
listing here just the above three brands, which are of greater relevance
to people here.

Leica:
M3 body with ERC, serial no. 1045466
Ig body with ERC, serial no. 909153
50mm f2.8 Elmar, serial no. 1637034
50mm f2 Summicron (rigid) with UVa filter, serial no. 1942112
90mm f4 Elmar, serial no. 284303
Leicameter MR
135mm Leitz brightline finder

Everything appears in excellent condition and my friend has run through
the shutter speeds etc. and everything seems fine.
Pictures of all the above can be seen here:
http://wajsman.smugmug.com/gallery/1431737

If interested in any of this, please contact me off-list. There is also
a number of Rollei and Hasselblad items for sale, but I do not have the
complete info on those yet.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman