Subject: [Leica] So for...
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun May 7 09:09:17 2006

An upcoming retreat for the Harvard Stem Cell Institute, someone came up
with the idea of having a slide show running at the beginning of the day
while people are getting their coffee, etc....So I've been shooting in
various labs...Yes, many are repetitive...the idea is to show as many people
and things so that people watching this will think, "Hey, that's us! That's
what we do! These are the places we spend our days and nights....

www.bdcolenphoto.com. Then Personal Projects. Then HSCI.

B. D.

Replies: Reply from vintagebill at verizon.net (bill harting) ([Leica] So for...)
Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] So for...)