Subject: [Leica] So for...
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun May 7 11:03:54 2006

Yah, well....:-)....You're right, Walt - although  there are some 70-200
shots in there - but my reality is that those who command me want to show as
much as possible of environment and people relating...so the Distortiono 14
seemed like the way to go....But as I said, from a pure photography
standpoint, you're absolutely correct.