Subject: [Leica] PAW 18 dlridings
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Sun May 7 12:56:52 2006

Daniel Ridings wrote:
> The week started with the first of May; lent itself to color:
>
> http://dlridings.se/paw/2006/18.html
>
> The rest of the week was spent trying to get used to Fomapan in a Rollei
>
> http://www.dlridings.se/gallery/v/shoebox/2006v18/
>
> The batch of Fomapan 200 I got is no good. All kinds of pin-holes in
> the emulsion. I'm talking about 120. The same film in 35mm was just

Hi Daniel,

Must be a bad batch. I've used some Fomapan 200 120 which was oke.
Looks like first of May is still a big thing in Sweden. I can understand
perfectly what's on the banner. Dutch and Swedish must be closely
related languages.
Rebbecca looks a bit bored this week.

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema