Subject: The state of PJ Today - was: BD's Re: [Leica] So for... -
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun May 7 20:19:40 2006

At 09:37 PM 5/7/2006, you wrote:
>  You certainly have done your share but the world hasn't changed.
>
>Walt

I can take you to some villages in Honduras and Guatemala and
introduce you to some families whose world has changed.  Not because
of me but because people have seen the photos and cared enough to
make a difference.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) (The state of PJ Today - was: BD's Re: [Leica] So for... -)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) (The state of PJ Today - was: BD's Re: [Leica] So for... -)
Message from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) (The state of PJ Today - was: BD's Re: [Leica] So for... -)