Subject: [Leica] Friday night races, 4-28
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon May 8 01:34:27 2006

Arche,

I haven't replied to your post earlier because I have been wondering quite
how
to reply. In the end I decided not to go for the OL detailed critique.
Instead I
wanted to say that I think that the whole is a wonderful document and really
needs to be pursued.

Like you I don't find stock cars that exciting, but you have really captured
the
relation between the team members and between them and the promoters. There
are
of course one or two that could be dropped, but it is a project that you
MUST
continue.

Perter Dzwig

Arche, Harvey wrote:

> I got so involved with that Sebring stuff (which isn't finished yet) that
> I put off dealing with the subject that got me started on it.

I finally souped and scanned the film I took at the stock car races last
Friday
night, and have put together this over-long photo essay.

What draws me to these races is the face of teamwork and competition, and
how it
is presented as public entertainment.