Subject: [Leica] Re: Friday night races, 4-28
From: Harvey.Arche at jp2hs.org (Arche, Harvey)
Date: Mon May 8 08:25:02 2006

Peter,

Like I said, I get the post in digest form so I just now reached your
comments. Many Thanks for your support. I'm not done with it yet, just
like I'm hoping Adam keeps up with the 'ballpark' document he's got
started. Except for a shot or two of Miss Motorplex, I haven't really
touched on the strong involvement of women at various levels, and I'm
sure other angles will turn up as I get more familiar.

Cheers,

Arche

Peter wrote

I haven't replied to your post earlier because I have been wondering
quite how

to reply. In the end I decided not to go for the OL detailed critique.
Instead I

wanted to say that I think that the whole is a wonderful document and
really

needs to be pursued.

Like you I don't find stock cars that exciting, but you have really
captured the

relation between the team members and between them and the promoters.
There are

of course one or two that could be dropped, but it is a project that you
MUST

continue.

Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Re: Friday night races, 4-28)