Subject: [Leica] Adjusting the focusing cam on M 90/2 Summicron
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Mon May 8 15:16:07 2006

it is definitely not a DIM (Do It Myself job!)
but i write only that I had once he a 90 'cron
get decammed, and in general, i beleive it's a
rare occurance (you blame the body first) but it
does in fact happen.  what was particularly confounding
in my particular case what that at about 12 feet, the '
body and 90 cron were both off, but to such an offsetting
degree that they appeared to focus correctly.  any
combination with any other body or lens was a less productive
exercise.

-rei