Subject: [Leica] '60 Sebring 12 Hr.
From: Harvey.Arche at jp2hs.org (Arche, Harvey)
Date: Mon May 8 15:52:20 2006

The last of my Dad's slides. Nine shots following this one of a beautiful
Birdcage Maserati.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album406/60_birdcage

As before, any help with photo ID's is greatly appreciated.

If there is still interest, I can dig out the slides from the three years I
was there and took slides, '70, '71, and '72. In '70 I was 15, and had
gotten a beat up IIIf/summitar for my birthday six weeks before. My first
attempt at slide taking resulted in a lot of over exposure, and I wasn't old
enough yet to realize just how cool Steve McQueen was. One lousy slide. Lots
of the 2 Ferrari's Andretti drove.
Let me know-
Arche

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] '60 Sebring 12 Hr.)