Subject: spam: [Leica] photographers who do not want to be photographed
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon May 8 17:51:51 2006

Good heavens, Kyle's email post to the LUG got filtered out by my SPAM
filter. Now, does my SPAM filter see a word or two that caused it to be
flagged and regarded as SPAM? It looks neither pornographic nor an
advertisement for V*I*A*gr*a. I wonder what did it.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com