Subject: [Leica] 75-90mm lenses - Opinions
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon May 8 17:53:49 2006

Jeff, I have a 90/2 AA for 2-3 years and the 75/1.4 for about 4 months. I
love both of them. The 75/1.4 is big but balance really well. I like the
focus throw too - not too long and not too short. Most of my shots are 50
or the 75, and occasionally 15. All the ones in the last batch
http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/050806/ Stanford Pics are taken
with the 75.

The 90/2 is stunning of course, and I use it when I think the 75 is too
short.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] 75-90mm lenses - Opinions)