Subject: [Leica] Celebration month & good night!
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon May 8 21:41:42 2006

Ted, you sound as if you were retiring! Perish the thought! You are just
moving on to another technology, that's all.

I feel like I have gotten to know you since I met you here virtually in
the late 90s. Over the years, you have provided me with extremely useful
photography lessons, through your books, through your thoughtful
critique of mine and others' images, and through your frequent
enunciation of the KISS principle.

I look forward to lots more from you.

Nathan