Subject: [Leica] Jeffery Smith: 75 AND 90 M-lenses
From: etruscello at yahoo.com (Tom Pastorello)
Date: Tue May 9 09:12:33 2006

   I find the 75 f1.4 AND the new 90 f4.0 macro to be
a very useful combination.  The 90 provides the added
versatility of macro to your M set of lenses and the
75 compensates for the slowness of the 90 when you
need speed.  In addition, I believe these 2 lenses are
the finest performers past 50 in the M-line.  They
offer everything you expect of Leica and, because of
their non-asph designs, also possess superb bokeh and
freedom from flare.   Tom