Subject: [Leica] OT Photoshop help
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Tue May 9 16:04:47 2006

Doug:

I think that you have some corrupted preferences.

I suggest that you go into Preferences within Library within your User
folder.

Then look for and delete Adobe Camera Raw Prefs, Adobe ImageReady
Settings and Adobe Photoshop Settings.

I had to do this last week because the Web Photo Gallery was
misbehaving. I was surprised when after deleting the ACR and PS
settings, the misbehavior continued until I deleted the ImageReady prefs
as well... even though I hadn't been using ImageReady.

Jim

Replies: Reply from telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr) ([Leica] OT Photoshop help)