Subject: [Leica] Speaking of the Silk Road (attention: Italian LUG)
From: pmcc_2000 at yahoo.com (pmcc)
Date: Tue May 9 19:29:52 2006

Visitors to Venice might be interested in the
James Whitlow Delano exhibit this month.  James
is an American photographer based in Asia who
made some remarkably evocative black and white
photographs of the Silk Road and of the Three Gorges
area, using only a Leica M2 and 2.8 Summaron.  I
met him in Beijing, Urumqi and Kashgar, where we
admired each other's Leicas.

rgds
Peter.
SF, CA