Subject: [Leica] 75-90mm lenses - Now Moto Guzzi
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (Rob McClure)
Date: Wed May 10 15:02:17 2006

Chris,

I've never seen one in person or ridden one, but I have a strong desire
for a Guzzi Breva 1100.  I love the looks and concept.  For now I'll
stick to my '81 Yamaha XJ 750 Seca (original condition).

Rob McClure

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:75-90mm lenses - Now Moto Guzzi)