Subject: [Leica] Some square stuff--not Leica, but at least film
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Wed May 10 16:36:54 2006

On May 10, 2006, at 7:27 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> Kodak C41 B&W

One of the things I've learned with this film, in order to get good
results, is to use Vuescan and play with the settings.  I'm much
happier with my results, both scanned on screen and prints.  I am
coming to like this film a lot.

And, I like the composition of "Landscape near Den Bosch."

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn