Subject: [Leica] Speaking of the Silk Road (attention: Italian LUG)
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Wed May 10 20:09:55 2006

It's reminiscent of the problem Les Krims had with his early essays
(The Incredible Case Of The Stack O'Wheat Murders, etc.) which he was
printing on Azo paper. I seem to remember that after the initial
outcry, Kodak reintroduced it. But it didn't last long.
We're not that far away from such a scenario, repeating itself over
an over again.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8,
Angels Gate Cultural Center