Subject: [Leica] What's the Best All-Around 50?
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Thu May 11 09:25:49 2006

I've found the Photodo ratings to be relatively good barometers at the high
end, i.e., the highly rated ones are excellent lenses, and a few of  the
lower rated ones can be pretty excellent as well. I bought the 300/4 Zeiss
Tele-Tessar despite its questionable rating, and it is a questionable
performer.
--
Jeffery