Subject: [Leica] FS: M6 TTL .58 body, SF-20 Flash
From: schneiderpix at mac.com (Rob Schneider)
Date: Thu May 11 13:05:30 2006

FS:

Black chrome M6 TTL .58 body, (#2720474). The camera was purchased in
2001 and had a DAG CLA in 2003. It has been used regularly since then
-- enough to keep it working perfectly. The body has a few scuffs to
the chrome (no scratches, dings, or dents) and the usual wear on the
pads above the strap lugs. It comes with the instruction book,
original strap, and a black Tom Abrahamsson soft release. It DOES NOT
have a box, and it's also missing the black plug for the flash sync.
Photos available.

$1325 OBO, shipped (U.S. only). I will consider shipping elsewhere,
but the buyer pays the shipping cost.

Leica SF-20 TTL flash w/ SFill diffuser gizmo.  Lightly used, has a
few scuffs, and has Velcro strips on it for the S-Fill.  I may even
have the box, I'll have to look.

$175 shipped (U.S. only). As above, I will consider shipping
elsewhere, but buyer pays shipping.

rs