Subject: [Leica] Minilux problem
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Thu May 11 18:17:26 2006

In a message dated 5/11/2006 10:43:04 AM Central Daylight Time,
bonvini@optonline.net writes:
I have a Minilux, just returned from Leica repair center in Germany (after 3
months away) to have the shutter repaired.
Since its return, I cannot get it to operate correctly, keeps giving me a
error of "E02" and will not turn off.
If I take the battery out and re-insert it, the camera will then turn off.
Any suggestions?
Send it back...

Why did you send it to Germany?  Why not Leica NJ?  Your'e in the US right?

Gene

Replies: Reply from bonvini at optonline.net (Jay) ([Leica] Minilux problem)