Subject: [Leica] FS: SL viewscreen, fine prints, 2007 Calendar
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Fri May 12 07:33:54 2006

FS: plain matte viewscreen for Leicaflex SL, used, good condition  US$40

FS: Fine prints of rmany of my photographs are available, listed at
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html
CAUTION: includes photographs made with off-topic equipment!

FS: 2007 Calendar.  This is a new item for me; my proof copy looks gorgeous
and I expect that these will be available within a month, well before my
initial guess of this coming fall.  US$17 including shipping in north
america.  More info at http://www.wildlightphoto.com/cal2007.html

a la carte calendars: the standard calendar includes holidays for USA and
Canada, as well as new moons, full moons, summer/winter solstice and
spring/fall exquinox; I can also include YOUR special days for an additional
US$10 per calendar.  For example, your family's birthdays, anniveraries, or
other special days; use your imagination.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com