Subject: [Leica] What's the Best All-Around 50?
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Fri May 12 08:04:10 2006

Mark,

My first lens was a silver 50.  When I realized how much lighter the black
ones were I traded it for a tab focus version.  I then bought a DR 50 and
sold the tab one.  I regret parting with any lens, but that tab focus 50
was a great travelling lens, light and easy.  The DR suits my interests and
I love the close focus.

Chris