Subject: [Leica] What's the Best All-Around 50?
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri May 12 08:04:29 2006

I still own that lens, and it's served me well - but then I only worry about
bokeh if it's ugly, and I don't feel that lens has ugly bokeh. But it's the
very rare photographer who gives no thought to what the out-of-focus areas
look like with a given lens - though they may not know the term for those
areas.