Subject: [Leica] What's the Best All-Around 50?
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Fri May 12 10:06:04 2006

it's a very handsome photo otherwise, maybe dodging the surrounding
areas would rescue the image.  (doesn't the phrase "dodging"
today sound almost quaint?)

i have noticed that something approaching 100% of real-life "bad bokeh"
examples are of vegetation; mostly tree branches or leaves.  so keep
those bad bokesters away from wildlife!

-rei

--
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com