Subject: [Leica] Friday Flower with Leica and film!
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri May 12 10:48:36 2006

At 12:31 PM 5/12/2006, you wrote:

>Tina,
>
>I like this shot, particularly the subtile colors and the detail in the
>body of the flower. It looks very mych like the Lillies which are about
>to start blooming along the side of our house.
>
>Barney

It is a form of lily, sometimes called Angel's Trumpet.  I'm not sure
what some people have meant about the orientation being different
because this one grows hanging down just like this.  The blooms last
one day only.  There are lots of them in Central America and
Africa.  I have some Asian lilies about to bloom in my yard and can't
wait to photograph those!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com