Subject: [Leica] Big Stock Sale
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Fri May 12 14:46:45 2006

Congratulations!

Regards,

Vick Ko

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+vick.ko=sympatico.ca@leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+vick.ko=sympatico.ca@leica-users.org] On Behalf Of
Tina Manley
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2006 5:35 PM
To: Leica Users Group

LUG:

I had to share my good news with somebody.  Alamy sold one of my
stock photos today for over $4000!  That's my biggest stock sale to
date. It was one of the Chinese dragon kites and it sold to a bank in
China.  I took the photo in China, brought it back to Rock Hill, and
sold it through an agency in England back to China.  The internet is
wonderful!  I'll be celebrating tonight ;-)

If you want to see the exact photo go to www.alamy.com and put
A1W5RA  in the search box.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA