Subject: [Leica] Re: 75/1.4 'Lux arrived
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Fri May 12 18:50:39 2006

Actually Nikon and Canon make very cheap(cheap as in cheap build) 50's now
since most(I SAID MOST!) SLR users use zoom lenses. Yes, Nikon still has the
very good 50/1.4.

Either way, the 50's produced today are way too contrasty for my taste.

Don't leave out the old Pentax Takumar 50/1.4!

I except some kick ass images from your new 75, Jeff. Otherwise I'll take it
from you on Saturday.

Chris