Subject: [Leica] Bokeh and quantification
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri May 12 20:15:19 2006

On 5/13/06, Jeffery Smith <jsmith342@cox.net> wrote:

> I feel the same about chardonnay that is supposed to taste good.

Reminds me of a business acquaintance I have in South Africa.

South Africa is a top quality wine producer. Around the Cape you have
your choice of wines and a choice of foods (meat or fish).

I don't remember seeing anyone drinking beer around the Cape. Beer is,
otherwise, the beverage of southern Africa, but not around Cape Town.

We ordered our meal and he let someone else do the choice of wines.
This someone else had read his books and mumbled something about white
for fish and poultry and reds for meat.

My friend enjoyed his reds and replied:

It's not the fish that is going to drink the wine.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] The new M8 - in 3D!)
Message from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Bokeh and quantification)