Subject: [Leica] It becomes too clear
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Sat May 13 07:53:36 2006

No sooner had the search  for the elusive /Bokeh Monster /run its course
than inklings of another more prevalent demon raised its ugly head. It
happened in Jim's innocent post to Roy and it hit me like a diamond
bullet between the eyes.

                                               "Nikon folks called it
zoom creep", he said.

So innocent, so simple, and yet we may be on the verge of another much
less benevolent  curse than mere Bokeh.  Zoom creep. Yes, zoom creep,
that all too familiar feeling that sends shivers up ones spine. But
wait, it is so much more than just zoom creep, it has become,became, is,
/shinobiyoru zu mu.  /Now qualified,soom to be quantified and then, who
knows?. (besides MJS)

I rue the day and humbly return to my uninspired world of simple pleasures

The Gritmaster

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] It becomes too clear)