Subject: [Leica] Big Stock Sale
From: gwpics at googlemail.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sun May 14 13:58:14 2006

Thanks for the reply Tina, and you have reinforced 100 per cent my own
feelings. I have no where near that number with Alamy (maybe 10 per
cent of it) because I find the whole process with them so time
consuming, and you have no idea what is being looked at, downloaded
etc etc to give you some guidance. My stock on line is increasing
daily with others, and I am constantly amazed how quickly stuff gets
looked at once it is uploaded. Images are often looked at by potential
buyers within a couple of hours of being uploaded. I am trying to get
my back catalog on line as quickly as possible but it is such time
consuming work scanning, captioning, keywording etc. and frankly so
boring but it just has to be done.

Congratulations again on your big sale, and I look forward to us
meeting again sometime (we met briefly at BD's house if you recall)
especially f you ever get to the UK.

Gerry